COVID19 Site Safety
Expecting a Mondo technician at your site?
Mondo is ensuring we keep you and your employees safe while still maintaining services and support.
If you are expecting a Mondo technician on your site for the maintenance or installation of equipment, including meters, please read the below to understand the measures we have put in place to keep your employees and our technicians safe.
Our technicians will ensure they:
- Do not attend your site if feeling unwell or if they have a temperature
- Avoid shaking hands when greeting
- Maintain social distancing of at least 1.5m to all persons on site
- Call in advance and enquire as to local site requirements to ensure their presence will work in conjunction with locally managed COVID 19 containment efforts put in place by you or your organisation
- When sneezing or coughing, do their best to cover their mouth and nose with a flexed elbow
- Minimise direct touching of common surfaces: door handles, desks without protection
- Wipe any common surfaces after touching
Mondo customer service is fully operational as normal. Please feel free to contact us.
At this stage we do not anticipate any significant impact to normal business operations, nor to timeframes for completing work and responding to enquiries. The situation remains fluid so we’ll continue to provide updates on any impacts to our services in the future.
Stay up to date
Select your areas of interest to stay informed with our latest news and insights.