Rapidly and cost-effectively capture and explore your network in 3D.
AIMS3D is an innovative solution that allows you to rapidly and cost-effectively capture a comprehensive 3D view of your network.
Merging panoramic imagery and LiDAR sensors, AIMS3D efficiently maps, measures, documents and records networks without the need for traditional, time consuming survey methods.
Once captured, the 3D imagery can be accessed via a standard browser-based web application so everyone in your organisation can quickly and easily access the information they need.
- Fast. AIMS3D can be mounted on road or rail vehicles for rapid image and LiDAR capturing.
- Safe. Conduct mapping from the safety of your office
- Simple. Anyone in your organisation can easily access information via the browser-based web viewer
- Tailored. Sensor configurations are customisable to align with your individual business needs.
- Integrated. AIMS3D imagery can be easily embedded in to any web based application without the need for programming, or can be fully integrated into third-party products via the AIMS3D API.
- Cost-effective. Cheaper than traditional survey methods, AIMS3D also lets you re-use imagery for ad-hoc network reviews and reduces the need for additional field visits.
- Rapid processing. The AIMS3D processing platform lets you view imagery and extract value soon after capturing.
- Cohesive. AIMS3D Field Capture System works alongside our other solutions (such as AIMS Analyser and AIMS Clearance) for a complete surveying solution.
- Including Vegetation Management.
- View panoramic images and LiDAR point cloud data in standard web browsers without any plug-ins.
- Access legacy earthmine and the latest AIMS3D imagery in a single interface.
- Measure asset locations and offsets.
- Visualise and update GIS data.View changes over time with chronological data mapping and measurement.
- Supports visualisation alongside your linear reference data.
- Import your GIS data and view your assets and defects on panoramic imagery and maps.
- Correct GIS data to centimetre accurate 3D locations by simply clicking the image, then export via the user interface.
- Map and measure new features directly from the panoramic imagery.
- Search for features by name to navigate through your network.
- 360-degree panoramic high-resolution cameras providing detailed imagery.
- High-resolution 2D imagery for detailed asset capture and defect identification – capture pole tops, cross arms, signage, encroachments etc.
- Survey accurate GPS and IMU sensors deliver exact positioning and alignment data.
- Engineering quality LiDAR enables accurate mapping and measurement.
Speak to an expert
Complete your details below and we will have the appropriate expert contact you back shortly.