Design, build, own, operate and maintain
With you every step of the way
We specialise in delivering complex energy infrastructure projects (up to 500kV) and help you manage risk, control costs and maintain compliance.
Leveraging off our large portfolio of electrical assets and rich history, we deliver best in class solutions for our clients. The key to our success is honest communication, backed by leading engineers who are focused on the long term success of each project.
Along with our vast experience, we can provide competitive cost capital delivery, reducing exposure to connection, construction and operational risks.
$1 billion+ of assets including:
- Salt Creek Wind Farm 55km 66kV transmission line
- Bulgana Wind Farm 220kV/33kV terminal station + 17km 33kv transmission line
- Crowlands Wind Farm 220kV switching station
- Murra Warra Wind Farm 220kV/33kV terminal station
- Stockyard Hill Wind Farm 132kV/500kV terminal station + 80km 132kV transmission line
- Dundonnell Wind Farm 220kV/500kV terminal station + 30km 220kV transmission line
- Ballarat Battery Project 30MW Energy Storage System
Here for the long term
As independent subsidiaries of an ASX 100 listed business, we proudly carry on the 100+ year legacy of the State Electricity Commission (SEC). When we build we look ahead to the next 100 years.
We undertake each project with environmental awareness, sustainability and safety firmly in mind. We work hard with local communities to build trust and minimise impact.
Getting through the red tape
As the experts in grid connections, no one knows better than us that it can be difficult – there a lot of boxes that need to be ticked. We make the process pain-free by:
- Allocating a dedicated project team
- Acquiring line easements
- Environmental permits
- Community engagement
Operate & Maintain
Your assets are in safe hands
We draw on decades of experience looking after both transmission and distribution networks. The long term health of your asset is paramount and we put in place a program that will inspect, assess, monitor and protect your assets from the ground up.
As part of one of the largest privately owned multi-utilities in Australia, we are able to work with you on capital options that will suit your requirements.
Stay up to date
Select your areas of interest to stay informed with our latest news and insights.