Mondo is committed to ensuring our customers do not experience a disruption to our services and support during the uncertain period Australia faces as it comes to grips with COVID-19.
As part of Mondo’s obligations under the Emergency Management Act Victoria, we have emergency management plans in place. These plans cover a variety of emergency scenarios including pandemics and are periodically tested and independently audited. Government agencies are also invited to contribute to the testing and provide feedback.
In view of the ongoing developments associated with COVID-19, we are continually reviewing and updating our response which is shaped by our chief priority to maintain the health and safety of all employees, contractors and clients and ensure the continuity of services to our customers and the community. In doing so, we are being guided by expert advice from both state and federal authorities, who are seeking to implement actions that contain the spread of COVID-19.
Our Emergency Management Team have put several measures in place, including but not limited to the following
- Visitor restrictions at all Mondo sites
- All work travel (international and interstate) is now suspended unless deemed business-critical
- We are adapting the way we interact with our customers including incorporating remote working where possible
- We have implemented additional measures in supporting and promoting good hygiene, including increased cleaning regimes for sites, offices and vehicles
- Ensuring employees and contractors do not attend work if they unwell, including those experiencing cold or flu-like symptoms
- Following all guidelines issued by State and Federal Governments to support the control of the spread of COVID-19
At this point we do not anticipate any disruption to our services. Mondo support will remain readily available via email and phone. Our Emergency Management Team will continue to monitor the situation closely and we will keep you informed.
Mondo customer service is fully operational as normal. Please feel free to contact us.
At this stage we do not anticipate any significant impact to normal business operations, nor to timeframes for completing work and responding to enquiries. The situation remains fluid so we’ll continue to provide updates on any impacts to our services in the future.
Stay up to date
Select your areas of interest to stay informed with our latest news and insights.