Smart solar and battery systems for Ocean Grove residents
Mondo is offering residents and businesses competitive pricing on solar and battery smart energy systems – all in partnership with 100% Clean Bellarine and the Ocean Grove Community Association.
We know that many people want to get solar panels and batteries but feel overwhelmed with the options and complexity. So we decided to do the hard work for the community and create a program to make it easy to get solar and access the government rebates and loans.
– Suzie Brown, Project Organiser from the Ocean Grove Community Association.
Why use smart energy systems?
- Establish and track community renewable energy targets
- Compare your energy use and renewable energy generation to your community
- Unlock the potential to trade energy locally via a retailer
Join us at one of four information sessions to learn more about how solar and batteries work, the costs and finance options for your home or business, government rebates available and much more. Visit Eventbrite for details and to RSVP
Why choose Mondo?
- No-obligation solar feasibility assessment
- Competitive pricing
- Trusted solar equipment
- Mondo Ubi included with each system
- Trusted solar installer (City to Surf Solar+)
Request a free solar assessment
Enter your details below to receive your free solar feasibility assessment – this involves a phone consultation with Mondo solar engineers to determine which system is best for you. This usually includes a satellite assessment of your property and an assessment of a recent electricity bill.
This project is supported by: