School Solar Program
Save money and the environment
Become an energy efficient solar school today for $0 upfront
We face increasing challenges regarding energy. Power prices continue to rise and there is growing pressure to consider our environmental impact.
Schools in particular face even more complex energy concerns:
- Student comfort is linked to educational outcomes.
- Education is increasingly dependent on energy-consuming devices.
- Electricity networks cannot always handle load increases, such as installation of airconditioning, without expensive network upgrades which need to be covered by the school.
- Schools are under increasing pressure to demonstrate a commitment to environmental sustainability and provide eco friendly learning outcomes.
Power Purchase Agreements can reduce overall energy costs while not restricting cash flow.
A solar Power Purchase Agreement or PPA is a financial agreement between two parties where one generates and sells electricity and the other purchases it for an agreed value and term.
Mondo will design, install and finance a sustainable school solar system – in most cases for no upfront cost. The electricity produced from school solar panels will be sold to you for a fixed rate that is typically lower than your current energy rate.
Download the Schools PPA Brochure
For more info download the brochure below.
Solar – a great fit for schools
- Schools use most of their energy during the day, when students are in class.
- Power demand is high during the sunniest times of the day when there is also the most solar energy available.
- Schools also have a lot of underutilised roof area which is perfect for installing solar panels.
Get a free solar PPA quote for your school today by completing the form below.
Yes, I’d like to join the School Solar Program
Enter your contact details below and one of our experts will be in touch.